- Orion is named after a hunter in Greek Mythology
- Orion's brightest star is Rigel.
- 7 stars with unknown planets.
- Orion has 10 of the brightest stars in the sky.
- His hunting dogs, Canis Major and Canis Minor, are near him.
- 26th constellation in size.
- Other constellations located by it are Eridanus, Gemini, Lepus, Monoceros, and Taurus.
- Rigel is the 6th brightest star.
- The 2nd brightest star in Orion is Betelgeuse.
Other Cool Facts
One half Orion is in the Northern Hemisphere, the other is in the Southern.