Features of the Earth's Crust, Mantle and Core
How do Geologist learn about Earths interior.
2. Pressure- is the force applied to an surface of an object.
3. Crust- is the outer layer of the earth.
4. Basalt- is a dark colored fine grained igneous rock.
5. Granite- is a light colored igneous rock.
6. Mantle- is the layer between the crust and the outer layer.
7. Lithosphere- is the solid outer section of the earth.
8. Asthenosphere- is a the highly vicious mechanical weak and ducitely
9. Outer core- is the liquid layer about 2,300 km thick
10. Inner core- is a solid ball of iron.