Every Leopard, Every Day!
Last Week of School!
GHS Weekly Newsletter
Good Morning Leopards and Happy Graduation Day!
As we embark on our final week of the 2018-2019 school year and "Graduation Day" for our Class of 2019, it's a time of mixed emotions. We are sad to see the Seniors go but so excited for the adventures they are about to encounter. We are sad to end the school year but so excited to have the summer to prepare for the 2019-2020 school year.
All in all, we want to thank you for allowing us to be part of your student's journey at Gainesville High School.
As always, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, concerns or ideas you would like to share!
With Leopard Pride,
Melissa Hutchison, Principal (Proud GHS Graduate)
Gainesville High School
(940) 665-5528; firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events: Last Week of School
Tuesday May 14
- Graduation Practice - 9AM @ Competition Gym
- Graduation - 7PM @ UNT Coliseum. Click HERE for important graduation information.
- Diploma Pickup (All Day)
- Semester Finals (1st/3rd/5th/7th Period)
Thursday May 16
- Semester Finals (2nd/4th/6th/8th Period)
- All attendance hours need to be turned into the assistant principals.
- Last Day of School!
Friday May 17
- No School! School's out for summer!