School to Work Alliance Program
SWAP is an innovative program designed to:
- Assist young adults ages 16-25 with mild to moderate barriers in becoming involved in their communities.
- Enhance the employability of SWAP clients.
- Involve area buisnesses in community partnership.
- Support career developement that enhances independence and personal satisfaction.
- We offer workshops to high school students and their families on topics ranging from job seeking skills to post-secondary options.
For Additional information about our program and a list of current job openings, please visit our website