St. Viator Parish School
Viator Voice: September 27, 2021
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
It's hard to believe that it's been four years since the tragic day that shocked our city and nation. This week, we honor those who lost their lives, their families, the survivors, and our beloved community. On Friday, we will start the day with a moment of silence
and the students will be praying a decade of the rosary.
We have come together in reflection, discussion, and prayer. We will not forget.
We are #ViatorStronger #VegasStronger.
The “Passing of the Gavel” Ceremony
Watch the ceremony...
A Heartfelt Thank You!
Monday, September 27, 2021
- No School - Diocesan Retreat
- Bishop Gorman Shadow Day
- November Lunch order goes home
- Soccer: SVS vs. St. Chris @ SFDS
Wednesday: September 29, 2021
- 8 AM Halloween Carnival Meeting in the Parish Center
- 10 AM Liturgy, Gr. 5-8, Dress Uniform
- 5:30 pm PTO General Meeting in the Parish Center
Thursday: September 30, 2021
- 3:30 pm Soccer: SVS vs. SFDS @ SFDS
Friday, October 1, 2021
- To commemorate the 4th anniversary of October 1st, students are encouraged to wear their Las Vegas Strong, Golden Knights, Raiders t-shirts...with their jeans!
- Minimum Day (11:50-Noon dismissal)
- 12:15 Pet Blessing from Fr. Rinn in front of the Parish Center
Please remember animals are not permitted on campus.
St. Viator Spirit Wear
Conference Week is October 4th - 8th
Prekindergarten through Grade 6.
Prekindergarten, Kindergarten and Grade 1 conferences are in person meetings in your child's classroom.
Grades 2-6 conferences are virtual meetings. Your meeting ID and password will be in your google classroom.
- Prekindergarten and Kindergarten Conferences are for parents and teacher only - no children. Conference is in the classroom.
- Grade 1: Parents and teacher - your student may attend the conference, but is not required to. Conference in the classroom.
- Grades 2-3: Parents and teacher - your student may attend the conference, but is not required to. Conference is a vitual meeting.
- Grade 4-6: Parents, student and teacher - your student is required to attend a scheduled conference. Conference is a virtual meeting.
Sign up now for Gr. PK - 6 click here. Extended Care is available this week.
Grades 7 and 8. These conferences are virtual.
It is not mandatory to attend a Middle School (Gr.7-8) parent-teacher conference unless specifically requested by their teacher. Conferences begin at 1:30 PM each day. From 12:50 to 1:10 PM and 1:10 to 1:30 appointments are designated for joint-conferences, wherein you can request, or we may require, a conference with all teachers at the same time. If you desire a joint-conference,please email your homeroom teacher to arrange a time.
If a conference is not specifically requested, you still have the opportunity to meet with any teacher to address any questions or concerns that you might have regarding your child's progress. Simply choose a conference day and time. Please be sure to add your student's name to the comment section. Your child needs to attend your scheduled virtual conference.
Sign up now for Gr. 7 and 8 click here.
Parking Lot Refresh
A Gentle Reminder
Faculty Parking Lot
- Handicap spaces are for those families with children who are disabled and need assistance to walk into school. Or, parents who are disabled and need assistance to pick up their children. Do not park in handicap, if it is not necessary.
- Foundation Spaces: Foundation reserved spaces were purchased at our annual Foundation Dinner and Auction. Families have donated money to the school to be able to park in these spaces. You can have one by donating at this year's foundation dinner and auction. Each designated space is for the family listed on the sign ONLY.
- Faculty and Staff Spaces: All other spaces in this lot are for faculty and staff who work at St. Viator..
- PreK, K and Grade 1 park in the Church parking lot and walk your child to gate or classroom.
- Dropping off in the loop, please pull all the way forward so as many cars can be in the loop as possible. If you want to park, please use the church parking lot, not the loop. Thank you!