What's Your Type ?
ISTP Personality Type .
- ISTP people need their personal space (able to spread out) & that's the same as me.
- While working on a project with others ISTP people want to be treated like the people that's working with you want to be treated . I'm then same way ,"Treat people the way you want to be treated".
- Natural disregard helps people like me and the other ISTP people for rules it also allows them to focus .
- First , complete a personality - based career test.
- The test and online report is free ; There are optional extra reports that will help you develop your career potential.
- Choosing a new career is one of the most important decisions.
- The degree to which personality matches your career is a big factor in whether you enjoy it.
- Learn how something can be put to use or how they can operate it.
- Interest in studying something is driven by their desire to learn skills that will allow them to work actively with various devices and systems.
- ISTPs are also capable of working actively with material they learned and understood well.
- ISTPs have a moderate degree of tolerance to high levels of learning related stress.
I'm Most Definitly ISTP !
The question is "Does the personality type describe you ? Why or Why not?" Well in my case yes it does because in the passage as I was reading I found a lot of things that described me or matched my personality . For instance it mentioned something about "bipolar" I'm not quite sure if I'm bipolar but a lot of people tell me I am.
- Dichotomies (bipolar dimensions where each pole represents a different preference).
- Mainly believe information that I receive.
- Makes decisions based on how I fell .
- Sticks to my plan.