News from CCSD15
December 3, 2019
Student Fees are Due Dec. 20, 2019
All student fees for the 2019-20 school year are due by Friday, Dec. 20, 2019.
Fees can be paid three ways:
- Online payment using or secure Revtrak system
- Check payable to CCSD15, 580 N. 1st Bank Drive, Palatine, IL 60067
- Cash payment delivered to school or Educational Service Center
There are three ways to have your student's fees waived:
1. Any student enrolled in the free or reduced-price meal program has a parent/guardian on active military duty or deployment have fees automatically waived.
2. Students attending Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) schools (Jane Addams, Lake Louise, Virginia Lake, Winston Campus Junior High and Conyers Learning Academy) must fill out an Application for Educational Benefits Form to request a fee waiver.
3. Students not attending a CEP school and not currently enrolled in the free or reduced-price meal program may request to have fees waived by submitting an Application for Fee Waiver (English / Spanish). A detailed explanation of family circumstances and documentation is required.
WATCH: Heart Rate Watches Help Special Needs Students Participate in Physical Education
How Are We Doing? Take the 5Essentials Survey
How are we doing? Take the 5Essentials survey to share your feedback.
This is your opportunity to evaluate your school according to five areas, including but not limited to instructional climate, homework policies and quality of facilities. Fill out your online survey through Feb. 14, 2020.
The results from this survey will become part of each school's public Illinois School Report Card. The data is also used periodically by media outlets as part of national and state school rankings.