Find important information and upcoming dates.
Elementary Returns to In-Person Instruction through a Phased-In Plan
Earlier this month, we were approved to have a contractor begin repair work caused by the broken sprinkler head in the fire system earlier in January. Since the incident, we have been working on cleaning up the damage and waiting for the building to dry out.
The contractor selected is Christensen Inc., who is also working on completing our auditorium. We have appreciated their partnership and willingness to accelerate the work so our elementary students can return to in-person learning as soon as possible. Because of this, they will be able to provide crews working both day and evening shifts and will be able to start repair work immediately.
Last week, we completed phase 1 of welcoming back preschool through 2nd grade students. Work is been progressing on the water damage repair work and we expect in-person instruction will resume on Monday, March 7 if restoration continues as scheduled.
Please stay tuned for additional updates. Click here to learn more.
Special Services Update
Finding Out if Your Child Is Eligible for Special Education – Please click on the link to access an article that covers the following points:
- Not every child with learning and thinking differences is eligible for special education services.
- To decide if your child needs special education, the school district has to do an educational evaluation and an eligibility determination.
- If your child doesn’t qualify for special education services, you still have options.
Some Secondary Reminders:
- The last day to order cap and gowns is March 1st. Please submit your orders today!
- All students need to bring their computers charged and ready for classes each day. Please remind your student to bring their devices to school.
Girls Basketball team heads to District Championships!
Girls Basketball Coach Jarrod Plummer Voted Pacific League Coach of the Year!
Congratulations to Our Players that Received All Conference!
- Mylina Pluff
- Tala Mitchell
- Fred Lewis
- Justin James
All Conference 2nd Team:
- Ramona Gallegos
All Conference 3rd Team:
- Gaston Dillon
- Brendon Brown
- Mickey Lara
All Academic Team: 3.7 gpa or higher
- Faith Hudson
Boys Basketball Team Ends Record Breaking Season
Boys basketball coach Scott Halsaz says, "The boys fell short... but one game will never define their amazing season!!! 16-5 is nothing to hang their head about and as a matter of fact it is one of the best records in school history. We the coaches are super proud of all their accomplishments this year!! Thank you so much to the WARRIOR FAMILY for coming out and constantly supporting us night in and night out!! Words cant even explain how much your support means to the team!! To our Seniors your journey has only just begun !! Finish the year and walk that stage with your head held high because life is bigger then basketball!!! The journey was full of fun and the memories were priceless!! We will miss you dearly and we will always be around to support you forever because thats what Warrior Family is all about!!"
Spring Sports Registration
CLS 2021-22 Daffodil Princess Faith Hudson Crowned at Circle
Women's History Month
- Wednesday, March 2: School Board Study Session
- Wednesday, March 16: School Board Meeting
- Wednesday March 23 - Friday, March 25: Half Day/Early Release for Parent Conferences
- Friday, April 1: End of 3rd Quarter
- Monday, April 4 - Friday, April 8: Spring Break, School Closed
- Wednesday, April 20: School Board Meeting
Chief Leschi Schools is an equal opportunity employer, except as provided under the Indian Preference Act. Chief Leschi School complies with all applicable federal and state rules and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably-discharged veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, marital status, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability.