Does makeup improve ones self-confidence?
I was interested in this topic because girls and women of all age seems to prefer to change their appearances to be accepted in all society. Family and friends of mines have developed a liking to this trend to improve their looks and are fascinated in the makeup industry. Makeup have become so popular that oneself believes it improves their confidence by 75%. When I researched the topic, women preferred to wear makeup not just on outings, but to wear it daily. It have become a routine to include in their daily activities like wearing clothes, brushing their teeth, and etc. Makeup has been a coverup for some to hide scars, emotional distress, to be accepted, and to not be categorized as different.
Why is makeup beneficial?
Why is going natural better?
- 44% of women feel unattractive without makeup on
- Women start wearing makeup at the age of 13 or younger
- Makeup can be a mask you hide behind that gets you ready to face the world
- Can be used as part of religious or cultural rituals
- It enhances the contrast of the human face
- Majority of the women put on cosmetics to gain self-esteem and to boost their confidence
- Women around the world water 474 days of their lives applying makeup
Here's a short story about a girl...
Before and After Pictures
Kim Kardashian is a well known celeb whom uses makeup to express a the power of beauty.
Pang Foua Thor
This is a woman who is 19 years old, who does makeup tutorials to show others how to apply makeup to disguise any discoloration or uneven skin tones. She is also a self rising makeup artist that serves those who requests her expertise.
She's a beauty blogger that enhances her looks to demonstrate how makeup covers up blemishes and the power of makeup.
Pang Foua Thor