The Pirate's Log
Week of September 28
Paras...I know you're not contracted to do so, but feel free to stop by too if you're able. I'm trying to figure out a way for us all to be together, but with all of the different start times, this is quite a challenge. You know you can find and talk to me whenever you need to...send me an email too if that's easiest.
Some of us...or all of us were to meet with Sherri Parent about our SLOs on Monday morning. I have canceled that so we can be together. If you want me to reschedule that session with her, email me and I'll reach out to her.
Please make sure you put the names of your float riders in the PTO mailbox. They must have a cell phone number on their form in order to ride.
Monday: USA Day
Tuesday: Tourist Tuesday
Wednesday: Welcome Home Wednesday
Thursday: Dress to Impress
Friday: Black Out
If you or your students ordered a Homecoming Shirt, I think I remember reading that those will be delivered on Thursday.
Homecoming parade starts at the fairgrounds at 5:30. It travels south on Columbus Ave. to Marshall Ave. to South Ave. and ends at Briar.
Things that are due by the end of next week:
- Emergency Sub Plans (for paras and teachers...please be detailed in your responsibilities, especially if you have a duty.)
- Professional Growth Plans (I'll email you if I don't have one from you.) I have to touch base with you and have them signed by September 30.
- Daily Schedules
Pennies for Patients
Please plan on an assembly on Friday, October 2 @ 2:30-3:10ish. It might be a good idea to pack up your children before the assembly just in case we run over.
Professional/Personal/Sick Leave Forms
Side Note...we are desperate for subs. D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.E. If you know anyone wanting to get on our sub list...tell them to do so!
Our Kindergarten team is hosting breakfast for us! Let's plan on working hard to get everything done during the week so we can have our CPT to just visit and have breakfast together! We've been working hard on everything...we deserve a break (as long as you're okay with that contractually, of course). :)
Curriculum Materials Google Doc
Principals and fellow teachers -
EJ Mahoney has enlisted my help in compiling an updated listing of curriculum materials and supplemental materials PK-12. To help organize this effort, we are asking to you enter the data on all curriculum materials you use in this spreadsheet. Please use the tabs at the bottom to select the appropriate sheet.
Please note - if you already have this information somewhere - as your building may have an existing curriculum/textbook inventory - please forward that info to me and I will get that info added into this inventory.
If you have any questions about what you need to inventory, please contact EJ. If you have technical issues with the spreadsheet, please contact me.
Thanks in advance!
*Feel free to use your CPT to complete this task.
Jenn's Schedule for Next Week
Tuesday: ETR @ 11:00/Problem Solving Team Mtg. @ 12:30-3:30
Wednesday: ASC @ 7:30
Thursday: ASC @ 1:30/BLT @ 3:45
Friday: I'M HERE...LIKE ALL DAY...as of this moment. :)
I have meetings scheduled during CPT everyday except Friday next week. I'm trying to keep Fridays sacred for us.
Dates to Remember
- September 28...Books are Fun orders and $ due to Terri by 9:00
- September 28-October 2...Homecoming Week
- October 1...Sunshine Dues due to Stephanie Dubois
- October 2...Homecoming Parade/Pennies for Patients Kick-Off Assembly @ 2:30/Progress Monitor
- October 4...10% off @ The Dollar Tree when you say you work at Furry
- October 5-9...Fire Safety Week (Assembly schedule posted above.)
- October 5...PTO Meeting @ 3:45
- October 6...Dine and Donate @ Bob Evans (w/ Furry flier)/Staff breakfast @ Bob's...7:00 (optional, of course!)
- October 7...2 Hour Delay-Building PD
- October 9...Community Preschool Screenings/Pearson Pilot Training
- October 13...Mrs. Hausmann Meet and Greet
- October 16...Progress Monitor
- October 20...Fundations Visit (Schedule emailed on 9/24)
- October 28...2 Hour Early Release (Dismissal will start @ 1:20.)
- October 30...Furry's Annual Hat Day/Progress Monitor