Fantastic Fourth Grade
Week of December 8th
- Choir Practice Monday at 3:00.
- Choir Field Trip Wednesday.
- An Author is visiting us on Wednesday. If you would like to buy a signed book the flyer will be in their Monday Folders.
- Third Grade musical is Thursday at 6:00.
- Candy Cane Fun Run and food drive is Saturday. Come join the fun. It starts at 9:00
This week we are continuing to practice multiplication and moving to division. We will focus on what division is and how to know when to divide. We will learn long division this week, dividing up to 4 digit numbers by 1 digit numbers. This is a process that takes time to get the hang of. We will learn using models, partial products, and the traditional way. We learn the steps of long division through a rap (divide, multiply, subtract, bring down.)
We are moving to social studies. This week we are learning about the settlement of Texas. We will study specific Spanish explorers and how they effected our Texas today.
Our Christmas Party will be December 19th at 8:45!
If you would like to help please email our room mom Connie Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be a Christmas breakfast party and all our invited.