September 28, 2017
NEED 2 KNOW
We're getting down to the last few notifications for GaETC registration!! You have until OCTOBER 13th if you plan on having Vanguard cover your registration and substitute.
Here are some things to note:
- Full registration directions can be found on this VanWeekly.
- You CAN NOT transfer your Vanguard registration to another person.
- Vanguard will pay for your substitute if your position is a sub-eligible position. The payment cannot take place until after the absence has occurred. Chris Olateru will communicate all of the necessary information with your school's bookkeeper.
- You do not have to attend every day, however, subs will be covered only for the days you attend.
- Your principal is permitted to prevent you from going (though I hope that does not occur.)
- Those who are accepted into Vanguard after the upcoming interviews will get a chance to register for GaETC as soon as they've been added to the team.
PUBLISH YOUR TIM OBSERVATIONS
There are more than 350 observations in the TIM system that have not been published. Please log in to the system, select Observation Tool and look to see whether your observations are listed as "UNPUBLISHED" or "PUBLISHED." If they do not say PUBLISH, please click that button.
We have almost hit our goal for Vanguard sweatshirts. For the order to be placed, we'll need at least one more! The order deadline has been extended until Monday, October 2. Grab one before the cold sets in! They're SOO comfortable that you won't regret it!
TIM System Updates
If adjustments need to be made to your TIM school list, please enter that information here.