Mrs. Carter's Adventures
November 8-12, 2021
THIS WEEKS ADVENTURES...
- Reading - This week we will continue learning how to make inferences when reading.
- Writing - We will continue to learn about verbs (past, present, and future tense), subject verb agreement, and writing a complete sentence. We will also learn the about nouns and continue with verbs.
- Phonics -We will continue develop word structure knowledge, print concepts, phonics, spelling, and decoding.
- Math - This week we will continue to learn about solving problems.
- Science - We will continue to investigate how objects move.
- Social Studies - We will learn about the earth.
sock, going, hive, upset, wave, glad, but, down, needed, man, she, block
This Weeks Sight Words...Practice Me!
Level B- dad, he, in, it, look, mom, my, on, up, we
Level C- and, are, play, for, got, you, said, not, here, come
Level A-C words need to be mastered to read at a level C. If your child has mastered all of these words that is awesome! If they have not please practice, practice, practice!!!
Developmentally a 1st grader should be reading at a Level D/E upon 1st grade entry.