Eagle Eye E-News March 30-April 11
Ebinport Elementary Faculty and Staff E-News
Ebinport's Vision Statement
THE WEEK IN REVIEW...
Monday, April 6 (Snow Make-Up Day)
Tuesday, April 7
- Grade Level Meetings
- 3:00 Leadership Team Meeting
- 6:30 Spring SIC Meeting at the DO
Wednesday, April 8
Thursday, April 9
- 10:00 Rhonda at a meeting at RWES
- 3:00 Winthrop to meet with teachers interested in becoming a mentor in the library
Friday, April 10
Saturday April 11
Recruitment Fair at Saluda Trail Middle School
- All books should be returned to the correct basket.
- Students should not return books to the literacy closet.
- Please try to find the original bag/basket before putting books in the "lost" book basket. It is really full.
Teacher Surveys for State Department Due April 3 (This is a date change)
The word is out...
District Faculty Meeting: A Message from Dr. Pew
In order to communicate very important district information, we will be hosting 3 district faculty meetings to discuss the following:
1. Capital and Technology Plans
2. District Culture Survey Results
Please see the dates and locations below. Every faculty/staff member needs to attend the faculty meeting.
April 28th at Northwestern High School Auditorium at 4:00 p.m.
Team Trojans to include:
Northwestern High School
Dutchman Creek Middle School
Rawlinson Road Middle School
York Road Elementary School
Old Pointe Elementary School
Ebinport Elementary School
Mt. Gallant Elementary School
India Hook Elementary School
Rosewood Elementary School
April 30th- Make Up Session at 4:00 Sullivan Middle School
Breakfast on Late Start
iPads Purchased through Grants
If you have received a grant or have any iPads or other technology purchased on behalf of Ebinport it should be set up with the proper restrictions prior to it being used in the classroom. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!