Week At The Creek
Week of 4/17/17
Weekly Message and Important Dates
Good Evening Creekside Families. This is Principal Arrica DuBose with your weekly message for April 17-21. Welcome back and we hope you enjoyed your Spring Break!
- Our PTA Online Spring Auction started today! You can check out over 175 items up for bid at biddingowl.com. Just go to biddingowl.com , click Featured Auctions and search Creekside. Bidding will end next Monday April 24th at 9pm.
- Don’t forget to keep selling those Spring Carnival raffle tickets too! We have over 200 prizes to give away! Please stop by the office if you need more tickets. Money and raffle ticket stubs are due on Tuesday, April 25th.
- K-5 students, it’s time to showcase your talent! On May 19, Creekside is hosting our 1st annual talent show in the Rogers-Herr Middle School Auditorium! Information was sent home in Monday folders a couple of weeks ago. Now is the time to sign-up to audition for the show. If your child is interested in trying out to participate in the show, they can get a permission slip from their classroom teachers. Permission slips are due in the front office Wednesday, April 26th.
- Don't forget to order a yearbook. Yearbooks can be ordered online until May 5. Regular yearbooks will not be personalized.
- Please join us for a Creekside ‘Community Building Event on Wednesday, April 26th, 2017, 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm in the Creekside Media center.
- Please volunteer to be a proctor for the NC End of Grade Test.
- This Friday is College Spirit Day! Wear your favorite college tshirt!
Parents thank you for your continued support of our school. We look forward to a fabulous week at the Creek!
April 26: Administrative Professionals Day(celebrate our office team)
April 28: Spring Carnival
May 1-5: Teacher Appreciation Week(celebrate our educators)
May 11: Spring Curriculum Night
May 19: Talent Show
May 19: 5th Grade Picnic
May 26-June 9 EOG Testing (Grades 3-5)
June 2: Volunteer Breakfast
June 8: 5th Grade Graduation
June 8: Step Up Day for grades K-4
June 9: Last Day of School