Now Enrolling at Aunt Martha's!
CountyCare is a Medicaid Benefits Program for Adults
Uninsured? Not any more!
Aunt Martha's Health Center is excited to be part of the CountyCare network of providers, and we want to help YOU get enrolled RIGHT AWAY!
Saturday, March 30th 2013 at 8:45am-3pm
1756 Vincennes Ave
Chicago Heights, IL
We'll have food, drinks, site tours, giveaways, raffles, and of course, our staff will be there to help you take advantage of this exciting new program!
What is CountyCare?
Who is Eligible for CountyCare?
To qualify for a CountyCare Medical Card, you must:
- Live in Cook County
- Be 19-64 years old
- Have income at or below 133% of the Federal Poverty Level ($14,856 individual, $20,123 couple – annually)
- Not be eligible for “state Plan” Medicaid (parent, pregnant, blind or receiving disability income)
- Not be eligible for Medicare
- Be a legal immigrant for five years or more or a US citizen
- Have a Social Security number or have applied for one