Art of Nurturing Transformation
Barbados Retreats for Transformation
A space for ground breaking, adventurous visionaries to transform and step into radiance
What is it? It’s time for you - pure and simple. We’ll practice the Art of Nurturing Transformation; delight in creativity; be recharged by the sun; float in the turquoise waters of the Caribbean sea; nourish our bodies, minds and hearts in all ways. Rest, laugh, dance, sing and enjoy energy raising workshops and practices like dance, yoga and body work. Nurture yourself and turn up your radiance to full power. The Art of Nurturing Transformation is an ongoing process of peeling away accumulated layers to reveal your true radiance.
Take time to shed old skin, cleanse and heal, step into your fullness, radiate peace, open to success and abundance.
- Detoxify and let go of the limiting stuff that holds you back
- Create space in your life for love and abundance to come in
- Raise your energy by nurturing your body, mind & spirit in a beautiful environment
- Appreciate your creative gifts and talents
- Clarify and recommit to your purpose
- Release fear and step forward with confidence and joy
- Step into the most juicy, joyful and appreciative self you can be
Our Art of Nurturing Retreat Goddesses
Monica DC - The Nurturer - Leader, Teacher and Coach on a mission to nurture One Love, One Heart, One Family for the whole world. She is a sacred business woman, co-founder of Zion House, dedicated holistic practitioner, yoga teacher and teacher trainer, workshop facilitator, Energy worker, Energy 4 Life Wellness Coach and Interfaith Minister in the making.
Deborah is an Art of Feminine Presence Teacher, an exceptional holistic practitioner, Moon Mother, Coach and expert on living authentically with the cycles of life and the divine feminine and masculine. She is a gifted life celebrant and works in a ceremonial way with the Body, Mind and Spirit to support you back to wholeness.
Tracy is a professional and talented co-active life coach whose clients describe her as creative, empowering, open, engaging and warm. She is an inspiring facilitator of workshops and group activities. Tracy is also a Leadership specialist working with Leaders to build a sense of self and leadership style that comes from a clear purpose, awareness and knowing.
Guaranteed to be challenging, relaxing and life affirming.
Some comments from participants on previous Art of Nurturing Retreats...
I booked on the retreat with excitement. I had high expectations having previously met Monica and these were met and fulfilled! Highly recommended and there is no doubt that I will participate again.
Vicky, Holistic Therapist, April 2014
Zion House is the perfect place to host a retreat. As soon as you walk in you feel the love in the space it offers. You naturally fall in to the right frame of mind and embrace the opportunities the retreats give. My whole week was just beautiful and I'm drawn back to return as soon as possible. Thank you.
Melanie, April 2014
"I came here not sure what I was getting into but with a clear idea of what I wanted to get out of it. At the end of the retreat I feel I have made new friends, I have the power to change things in my life that will have a major impact and will go home rested and at peace with myself" Kevin, April 2014
"It’s been great. I feel nurtured & have tools for moving forward. Lovely opportunity to stay in such a beautiful space with special energy and to work on personal transformation.”
Louise, Yoga Teacher and Therapist, Jan 2014
“This was the best decision I have ever made… a healing, creative and empowering experience.” Siobhan, Founder and Director, ShaktiWomen.com Jan 2014
Art of Nurturing Retreats Zion House Barbados - contact us below for more information
1 -10 January 2015
Email me to arrange a time to Skype with Monica, Deborah or Tracy monica.douglas-clark or talk about flights and confirmation before you book.
Who is this retreat for?
Who is this retreat for?
The Art of Nurturing retreats at Zion House are a rare opportunity for the right people to share a fabulous, transformative and joy-filled space together. We are all in this transformative space together. I have been developing these retreats and this format over the last two years and have co-created something that truly has potential to change your life if it is right for you.
This retreat is for you if you are ready and willing to:
- step into your most joyful, radiant and gorgeous self
- participate in preparatory practices before the retreat and integration practices after the retreat
- share space with others and be supportive and supported at the same time
- go deep into exploring your body, mind, spirit and environment
- let go of all that holds you back from your next level of transformation
- be an active participant in your life and take responsibility for your life
- explore and learn by being open, vulnerable and held in the healing space of Zion House
- use the marvellous environment of Zion House and Barbados to support your transformation
- trust in the expertise and knowledge of the Retreat organisers and share feedback to support the development of the retreat
- give 100% to nurturing your transformation and sharing your best self with those around you
This retreat is not for you if:
- you want everything done to and for you
- you want this retreat to be a beach holiday or an all inclusive resort
- you have a tendency to be focussed only on your needs to the exclusion of others
- you refuse to try new things or step out of your comfort zone
- you think you know it all already
- you think it is a waste of money and time investing energy or resources in yourself or others
It sounds a bit harsh but it is true... I would rather you knew :) It needs to feel like a Yes!Yes!Yes! for you and for me.
If this still feels like the retreat for you contact me now so that I can book in a Skype or telephone call with you. On this call we can confirm the dates and times that we have available and can reserve your space.
What's Included in the Retreat?
10 Days in the intensive and Intimate Retreat space of Zion House Barbados including 7 Days of coordinated practices and 3 Days of integration and free time
Transformational workshops with skilled practitioners
Preparatory practices and Integration practices after the retreat
Trips out to explore the sun, sea and land of Barbados as part of the nurturing process by private and public transport
Two wellness coaching sessions
Two transformative holistic therapy treatments
10 nights relaxed accommodation in shared twin room with nutritious and energising vegetarian meals when in Zion House
Celebratory Meal at the Crane Resort
Reduction on Nurturing Yoga Courses and coaching leading up to the course.
There is only space for 6 committed visionaries on each Art of Nurturing Transformation Retreat. This is an invaluable opportunity if you wish to take advantage of it. It has taken two years of development and work on Zion House and decades of training and personal practice to create this programme. If this feels like your time to do this contact us and we will discuss the details with you.
This retreat is worth well over £2000.00 ($3662.00 CANADIAN) and to make it more accessible Your Investment for this retreat is £1497.00 ($2741.00 CANADIAN)
We also want to give people who are willing to make an early commitment a bonus for saying Yes to their transformation. *** So - Early Bird Bookings confirmed and deposit paid before the ** August 2014 will be £1097.00 ($2009.00 CANADIAN). ***
Payment Plans are available.
What is not included in the Retreat?
Flights to Barbados
Drinks and food outside of meal times at Zion House
Additional coaching sessions
Additional holistic treatments
Tourist activities such as horse riding, paddle boarding.
RSVP to get more information now...
Thursday, Jan. 1st 2015 at 7pm
Zion House, St Philip, Barbados
RSVPs are enabled for this event.