Instructional Technology Summer PD
Atherton Schools Instructional Technology Summer Professional Developement
- The Summer PD will comprised of two face-to-face dates (June 29 & August 24 - 8:00 am-3:00 p.m.) and 6 hours of independent work in July.
- Each teacher will receive a stipend of $100 per session.
- June 29th is required to participate.
Here's how it will work:
- On June 29, the GISD personnel and Atherton Administrators will group you according to your Professional Development goal for 2015-16. You will make up a plan of action on how to implement your area into your classroom using Instructional Technology.
- You will develop a plan of action of what you will accomplish in the month of July (6 hours independent).
- On August 24, we will recap and what's next. How will you put your summer learning into action?