Parents As Teachers
Lee's Summit R-7 School District
Did you know October is also National Organize Your Medical Information month. It's overwhelming sometimes to think of all the papers we have around and get on a daily basis. Set aside a few minutes each day to work on getting yourself organized! You'll be glad you did!
Eat Better, Eat Together Month
Family meals are important - share a meal with your family!
National Dessert Month
There are lots of healthy desserts also!
Organize Your Medical Information Month
This is a great time to get your medical information in order!
Ideas for October Fun!
From our Health Room: Staying Healthy
October Library Ideas
- Leaf Man by Lois Ehlert
- The Apple Pie Tree by Zoe Hall
- Fall Leaves Fall by Zoe Hall
- It’s Pumpkin Time by Zoe Hall
- We’re Going on a Leaf Hunt by Steve Metzger
- Fletcher and the Falling Leaves by Julia Rawlinson
- Bear Has a Story to Tell by Philip Stead
- The Busy Little Squirrel by Nancy Tafuri
- Mouse’s First Fall by Lauren Thompson
6:00 - 8:00 pm
Great Beginnings Early Education Center
Music With Mar
Friday, Oct. 14th, 10:30-11:15am
Lee's Summit, MO
Infant Massage at Great Beginnings
Additional classes will be offered on December 7th, February 8th, and May 3rd at 10 a.m.