Week of December 14th-18th
We ROCKED announcements!
This week we learned...
- We have been busy learning about the letter N & B this week!! Also a big review of the short a and short i sound.
- In math, we have started Money!! We have learned about all 4 coins: penny, nickel, dime, quarter. You can quiz your student at home with the coins in your wallet!
- In science we have been talking about Weather! This weekend, talk about the different ways to describe the day's weather. Use vocabulary like "temperature"
This week we will focus on...
Next week is going to be mostly a review week for us!
- We will be reviewing our sight words
- Continuing our reading groups and oral presentations
- Working on holiday writing
- Math will be a review of coins, tally marks, subitizing and numbers to 50
- Science we will be making wind socks!
Our Schedule this week
- Guided Reading books go home
- Next months oral presentation goes home. These have been SO good!
- Winter party items due to school
- Library Day! Please help your child return their library books to school!!
- At home- Website Wednesday
- Bring guided reading books back to school!
- Etime Schedule
- Winter Party at 2:00pm!
- EARLY DISMISSAL AT 12:50!! Please make sure you know how your child is going home.
Using the MacBooks to learn about weather
Want to help the teachers with lunch and recess duty?? Please sign up below!
PLEASE CLICK HERE IF YOU NEED TO FILL OUT A BACKGROUND CHECK FOR AUSTIN ELEMENTARY!
Mark your Calendar!
December 17th- Classroom Winter Party 2:00pm- more details to come
December 18th- Early Dismissal at 12:50- Please tell Mrs. Saxon if your child is going home a different way today.
December 21st- WINTER BREAK!!