By: Paige Fischer
Coca-Cola is a corporation
- multiple people, such as stock holders, own the corporation.
- it is a separate legal entity.
- 55 billion servings of all kinds of beverages drunk each day (other than water), 1.7 billion are Coca-Cola trademarked/licensed drinks.
- Coke makes so many different beverages that if you drank one per day, it would take you over 9 years to try them all.
- The Coca-Cola brand is worth an estimated $74 billion: more than Budweiser, Pepsi, Starbucks and Red Bull combined.
- If every drop of Coke ever produced were put in 8-ounce bottles and laid end-to-end, they would reach the moon and back over 2,000 times.
I would invest in this company.
because it is one of the most bought drinks in the world.