Talent Night Fundraiser
LAMBRICK PARK SECONDARY SCHOOL
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.
Our students are auditioning now for an opportunity to perform!
- Performances will be held in the Gym beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Silent Auction will be conducted in the Library and main hallway.
- Selected 'Live' Auction items will be sold between performances.
Admission: recommended (not required) donation of $10 per guest.
PLEASE PLAN TO BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY - Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and neighbours!
Fundraiser Q and A
- Donations at the door and cash donations. You are welcome/encouraged to donate any amount! A tax receipt will be provided for amounts $50 and over.
- Goods and Services can be dropped off in the school office between Monday, November 4, and Friday, November 15.
- Silent Auction items will be displayed for viewing/bidding from 6:30 to approximately 8:15 p.m.
- Goods, services and cheques CAN BE designated to any team, club or project in the school. Monies raised will go to teams, clubs, projects, leadership/student council and to support students who struggle to afford extraordinary program costs and school options.