Mark Your Calendars
SUW Summer Kick-Off is Mon. May 23rd!
We're capping off a great school year with an awesome end-of-year party/field day event: The Suwanee Summer Kickoff. This event will be similar to field day where classes will complete a variety of games and other physical activities outside with their classmates to celebrate the end of the year.
- Students should wear their class shirt (or the same color)
- 45 minutes of field-day like class activities outside IF it rains the activities will be moved to the gym (inside).
- Bring a Water Bottle
- Wear closed-toe shoes (no sandals) Tennis Shoes Best
- Send a change of clothes/shoes with your student some activities do involve water.
- Students should also come to school with sunscreen already on. Staff is not allowed to put on sunscreen.
- Parents are welcome. If it is outside, just park and go directly to the playground. You do not have to check-in at the front office UNLESS you come inside the building.
- We still have a couple of spots for parent volunteering. See Sign-Up link below.
Mark Your Child's Grade Level Time Listed Below - Due to very limited parking, we will ask parent to leave about 5 minutes BEFORE the end time to ensure space for the next grade level. Thank you for your understanding.