4K News-P.M. Class
November 14, 2014
- Decorated feathers are due back to school Monday, November 17th.
- Friday, November 21st there will be afternoon parent/teacher conferences.
- Continue to send warm outside gear since the outside temperatures have been getting much cooler.
F Writing on Friends Backs
Letter G Activities
Letter Gg activities:
1. Make a picture using glue and gold glitter.
2. Put on and take off gloves.
3. Chew gum.
4. Eat gummy bears.
5. Pick up garbage.
6. Visit the grocery store.
7. Read The Gingerbread Man.
Please bring a show and tell object that starts with the letter Gg on Thursday, November 20st.
- What did you do at table tops today?
- How was snack...what did you have and who was the snack helper?
- Did you have a classroom job today?
- Tell me one thing you learned about today.
- What was your favorite center today?