Welcome 3rd Graders
to Argos Elementary School!
Sunday, Aug. 14th 2016 at 4-6pm
Argos Community Elementary School
About me, your new teacher!
Hello, third grade students! My name is Miss DeWulf, and I am SO excited to be your teacher this year. I know you are all going to do great things this year, and I can't wait to watch you grow.
A little bit about me:
- This is my first year teaching, and I couldn't be happier!
- I attended Indiana University to get my teaching degree.
- I have 6 siblings: 5 little sisters and 1 older brother.
- I have 2 dogs: Portia (a yorkie) and Wyatt (a mixed breed).
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Color: Orange
- Season: Fall
- Animal: Turtle
- Sports Team: IU Basketball team
- Food: Stir fry and orange chicken
- Thing to do: Play with my dog, Wyatt and spend time with family
I can't wait to learn all about you and your favorite things!
This is my dog, Wyatt, with his bow tie on.
This is all of my siblings (& me) on my brother's graduation day.
This is my other dog, Portia. She's a yorkie!