From now on...
Our FTMs will be taking place Wednesdays at 5PM!
- We need to restructure the way we do MKT for the LC.
- We are going to focus more on class presentations/organization shouts.
- We are going to do one tabling/week.
- We will be more customer focused; the EPs we currently have need to be LEAD nurtured equally within MKT. This means every MKT member (and interested oGV member) is assigned their grouping of tabling sign-ups to manage. This is to ensure they stay engaged with AiM and that we are able to convert them to opens.
- We are taking part in the AIESEC International CXP Challenge: We are in charge of branding and storytelling. This means we will be creating a national program for LCs to contribute their EPs media.
The Buddy Program
Every week, you are to initiate conversation to make sure they're still interested and invite them to AIESEC events. The event for this coming week is the SDG event on Monday which you will read about below.
Globe Med Shout
Thursday, Nov. 17th, 3:30pm
Global Learning/Peace Corps Prep Shout
Tuesday, Nov. 15th, 4pm
AIESEC INTERNATIONAL CXP CHALLENGE: TASK ASSIGNMENTS
- Facebook Group: Carlos (done)
- Question Guidelines: Yunova (Nov 11)
- Media Submissions Guideline: Danny boy (Nov 11)
- Incentives Program: Kerian (Nov 11)
- Magazine Layout: Johel (Nov 13)
- Communications: Xavier (Nov 14) Contact Info Here
For now, to stay active with the challenge, we need to utilize the EPs we have now who have been on exchange from Miami. Carlos has added them to the Facebook group (please add the rest of Marketing if you have not), Xavi is in charge of reaching out and communicating with our EPs from the LC. We need the guidelines done by tonight in order for Xavi to show the EPs what we want from them. And we need a kickass incentive from Kerian to get this show on the road. Once we get all the media submissions in, we can move on to Johel and I designing and editing. If we are not active with this for one week, we will be dropped from the challenge.
Here is our new EB for 2017!
AiM For The World
If you have any donations for utensils, plates, cups, etc. please let Ashley Waite know ASAP.