HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS CALL SHEET
Monday, January 18, 2016
LETS GO BUNGALOW!
- Monday, January 18, 2016
- DO NOT BE LATE
- A TEXT WITH THE EXACT LOCATION AT THE SLEEP TRAIN ARENA WILL BE SENT
- Arrive Performance Ready! Completely Dressed Ready To Perform.
- High Side Ponytail, Left Side.
- Hot Pink
- Full Face- Powder/Foundation
- Black Mascara
- MAC Hot Pink Lipstick
- Eye-shadow will be done by Miss K and Tara
- Have entire face complete except eye shadow
- Gold Hoops
- Gold Chain
- Ensure The Performer has a clean look with NO panty lines.
- No bulging in the breast area. Smooth, clean look.
- No bulky undergarments
- Black Boots
- If wearing socks, they must be black as well
PERFORMERS ARE ONLY TO ARRIVE WITH BACKPACK, no coats, or any additional items at all.
- 80s/ 90s Cut
- Chapstick or Carmex
- Gold Chain
- Gold Nugget Earrings -If you have holes in ear.
- Black Compression Shorts
- Black Underwear
- Black Socks
- Black A Shirt
- Black Turtle Neck
- Black Harem Pants
- Black Combat Boots
PERFORMERS ARE ONLY TO ARRIVE WITH BACKPACK , no coats or any additional items.
- Those emailing about updating your ticket count to your original count, it is approved.
- Your tickets have been paid for, that was just for seating.
- Only about 60 tickets were purchased.
- 100 is the requirement.
- 40 additional tickets had to be purchased for them to perform.
- Only about 50 are attending.
- Everyone arrive at 1:30p.m.
- MKDB seats are all together now.
- Everyone will be counted and will all walk in together.
- Do not be late