Message from Mr. Flannigan
Stay Safe & Stay Well.
Word from the Dean's Office
Please know we miss seeing your smiling faces and hope you are staying safe. We can't wait for the day in which you all safely return to campus and we are able to resume in-person classes! Nevertheless, we are stil committed to bringing you the highest quality education during these challenging times..... As the saying goes, THE SHOW MUST GO ON!
Just a few reminders to hopefully help your education experience be the best experience possible:
- Log into your Google Classrooms and also your Edgenuity or OdysseyWare courses daily
- Participate in the daily learning activities and lessons (logging in is an important 1st step but spending quality time working on your coursework is just as important)
- Ask appropriate questions related to your courses. Teachers are looking for your interaction verbally and or in the Google Classroom chat area
- Complete class assignments and submit on time
We look forward to the day we can interact and educate you in-person, but please continue to work hard and do not hesitate to reach out to myself or your teachers with any questions.
Ph: 480-750-0024 ext. 3004
Mr. Matthews Student Success Corner
Hey Mustang Nation, I hope you are all safe and well!
Let's all remember that at Skyline Gila River.....
* WE ARE ALL IMPORTANT
* WE ARE A TEAM
* WE ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER
* WE MAKE GOOD CHOICES
* WE RESPECT EACH OTHER
* WE TRY OUR BEST
* WE ARE HONEST
* WE ARE KIND
* WE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES
* WE HAVE DISCIPLINE
Stay Safe and have a wonderful break!
Hey sports fans. We know you are missing our school athletic teams and showing up to cheer on our student-athletes just as much as we miss having you here! As a result of the pandemic we are all faced with, Skyline Gila River has not participated in any sporting events so far this school year.
We are hopeful that our defending State Champion Lady Mustangs will be tipping off their basketball season in January. Stay tuned for more info and be sure to check us out on our social media pages.