OPS MIEs-- Don't miss this opportunity.
What is the ITL Endorsement Program?
- Required: 15 credit hours
- Optional: Additional Capstone project for 3 credits to work towards completing 18 credit hours towards move on salary schedule
- Optional: 15 endorsement credits can be used towards Concordia's Master's Degree in Curriculum & Instruction with Instructional Technology Leadership Emphasis
Location: TBD (OPS Building)
Class Dates: All Wednesdays
Duration: 8 weeks/course
Weeks 1, 3, 5, & 7: Face-to-Face 5:00 - 9:00 PM
Weeks 2, 4, 6, & 8: Online w/ 1 hour seminar 8:00 - 9:00 PM
If accepted, you will need to adhere to the following:
- Minimum of 2 years of employment with OPS after program completion
- Provide 2 instances of PD to peers per semester for 2 years after program completion
- Produce minimum of "B" quality work
- Obligation to pay back tuition/book fees if you withdraw or are withdrawn from program
- OPS Applications due by 5:00 PM on Monday, March 28th
- Notice of acceptance by Wednesday, March 30th
- Only 30 spots available total between the two cohorts
- NOTE: If accepted into the OPS cohort, it does not guarantee you will be accepted by Concordia. After OPS acceptance notification, you will be sent a link to apply for Concordia with further directions to be accepted for them.
Email Eileen Heller