Angeer Kiir- 8
on pg 355 Charlie writes " That crazy TV kept me up all night. How can I sleep with something yelling crazy things in my ears. And the nutty pictures. Wow. I don't know what it says when I'm up so how am I going to know when I'm sleeping.
Charlie is upset.
- Charlie wrote In his progress report 7 on pg 353 "Nothing is happinning".
- Charlie doesn't have great vocabulary.
- Pg 353 Charlie wrote I had lots of test and different kinds of races with Algernon. I hate that mouse.
- Charlie's getting frustrated
Relationship w/ others
- On pg 354 Charlie Gordon writes in his report Mar 25 "Then Frank Reilly said what did you do Charlie forget your key and open your door the hard way. That made me laff. Their really my friends and they like me."
- Charlie has a really kind relationship with others even if they are make fun of him, but he doesn't get they are.