Never Take It
Look Like :(
They look like in pill, tablet, or powder form
Sometime the drug dealer put stamps so they look like candy and people are more attracted to take them
What Type Of Drug Is This?
Short Term Effects
Amphetamines make users feel powerful, alert, and energized for 3 to 8 hours on average for a small dose. These can effect when you take drug
- Jaw clenching and teeth grinding
- Fast heart rate and increased blood pressure
- Decreased appetite
- Fast, continuous talking
- You cannot get tired
Long Term Effects
- Physical exhaustion.
- Insomnia and restlessness.
- dizziness and blurred vision.
- Reduced appetite and health problems from not eating properly.
- Higher chances of getting sick because of malnutrition.
- Depression, anxiety, and paranoia
- Severe dental problems ("meth mouth") when using methamphetamine.
- Mood disturbances and delusions similar to those felt by people with bipolar disorder or psychosis.
How is it used?
- It also be inhaled
- Dabbed (When someone licks a finger and dips it in the powder before eating it).
What is the legal status on this drug?
-The most common legal amphetamines are:
What are some social factors that may influence substance use?
How can decision making skills and communication be used to respond to different influences?
- Select the best solution
- Communicate your solution , and take actions
- Investigate your situation in details
- Generates good difference
- Investigate your option