Help reshape the future of the 3D marketplace
RenderLife’s mission is to unite the 3D world with remarkable art and opportunities. We will accelerate the artistic and commercial progression of 3D while expanding the market space, providing a superior platform to showcase and purchase models. If you eat, breath, sleep, love, and want to nurture the 3D world- join the team for an opportunity to influence RenderLife as it evolves, and impact the 3D community. We are a dynamic, leading edge, and charismatic team, and we welcome you to an entrepreneurial start-up with integrity, drive and the desire to showcase the best in 3D.
RenderLife passionately believes in the limitless capabilities of people who are encouraged to reach their full potential. That's why we`ve designed a workspace that enables leaders to think big, collaborate and be actively involved in building a world-class e-commerce company.
We have numerous programs in place to encourage professional development, personal achievement, and teambuilding. RenderLife is a fast paced and exciting place to work; if you want to be part of an organization that encourages innovation, creativity, growth, and work/life balance; this is the company for you.
The RenderLife team is united by all things 3D. We aren’t looking for successful job applicants. We are creating opportunities for talented individuals who are motivated and share our passion for the 3D cause. We will offer a mix of current compensation and equity.
Job Description - Web Developer
Our Web Developer will be a self-directed, entrepreneurial, passionate, focused yet curious. This leader will easily identify and understand the fine details leading to creative solutions that enable a social e-commerce business to accelerate.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Web Application Developer who has lead a team through stages of conception, development and ongoing maintenance of a successful application. The Developer/CTO questions conventions and strives to bring underdeveloped ideas to life. He/she would align with the marketing and product team to technically grow the business while maintaining the highest quality of standards and best practices. This professional is a developer by day, and secret 3D enthusiast by night, building wild 3D environments, video games, characters and/or models.
- Impatience is a virtue: you’re always saying, “Let’s get this done!”
- Passion to work in a very fast-paced start-up environment
- Establish and define coding standards, guidelines, best practices
- Ability to evaluate new industry trends, products and advances
- Expand business by owning key elements from design to implementation
- Have an eye for monetization, user experience, and technological development
- A solid foundation in computer science
- Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Experience working with web applications at large to massive scales
- Good understanding of web application security and secure coding practices
- A minimum 4+ years experience with Python, HTML5, MySQL
- Experience developing with Django framework
The Web Developer will be based in Toronto, Ontario at RenderLife’s Head office
- A Portfolio is required, demonstrating all aspects of your skills (high & low poly models, textures, renders, animations/demo reel).
- Please submit your online resume/CV as well as your linked in profile
Extra points for:
- Additional experience in video game design and animation/CGI
Connect with us