The Dark Rain Cloud
Did You Know?
Major depressive disorder affects approximately 14.8 million American adults or about 6.7 percent of the U.S population age 18 and older, in a given year.
Are you experiencing?
- A physical symptom of depression is cutting yourself
- Social symptom is it causes people to start losing friends and to become farther apart from their parents because they don't want to be around anyone.
- Emotional symptoms they are always down and upset and that effects what happens if school and if they have school issues or a test they can’t focus on it.
- Behavorial symptoms they are always lazy and they don’t want to do anything with anyone, they just want to lay in bed all day.
- Another symptom is that people experience anxiety, and gain weight.