June/July Elementary Newsletter
By: Principal Jamie Frank
- Job #1- Enjoy Summer with Your Children!
- Remember the public library - they have great books to check out!
- Summer Lunch Program at the Elementary - FREE Lunch served daily from 11:30-12:30. Click here to view the menu.
- Looking for things to do this summer? Check out the Community Catalog
- Early August- Welcome to School Packets will be mailed to students
- 2022-2023 Entrance Conferences - September 6 & 7
- 2022-2023 First day of School - September 8
Information on Next Year
In early August, you will receive a packet in the mail containing information about the upcoming school year including a Welcome Letter from your child's teacher. There will also be a scheduled time for your family to meet the next year's teacher during an Entrance Conference. If this time doesn't work, please call the office to reschedule.
Mr. Walker will be the new Assistant Principal. He has been the Principal at Butterfield-Odin for four years and is excited to work with students, staff, and parents at Windom Elementary. Welcome, Mr. Walker!
The last 7 years of leading the elementary have been a complete joy. Thank you to all the students, staff, and parents with whom I've had the privilege to work. I look forward to building more relationships and working together to continuously improve our system for students from the superintendent position. My door is always open. If I can be of assistance in the future, please contact me at email@example.com. Windom Eagles Soar Higher!