SVCS Digital Learning Month
Week 2: Google Calendar
Sample Calendar Entry
What can you do in Google Calendar?
- Create a new entry or edit an old entry.
- Adjust the times to exactly what you need.
- Repeat an event over a specific period of time.
- Add a location (Address or generic description)
- Add notes in the description section.
- Add documents or agendas as attachments.
- Add guests via email.
- Create email, pop-up or cell phone notifications of your event.
- Make the event as public or private.
1. Give your event a title.
2. Set the time and date for your event.
3. Type your location. You can be as generic or specific as you need.
4. Enter the email of anyone you wish to invite.
5. If you have more than one calendar, you can select the calendar to which this event applies.
6. Add a description for yourself and attendees.
THEN CLICK SAVE!