Everything you need to know!
- Quit smoking
- lowering cholesterol
- controlling high blood pressure
- maintaining a healthy weight
Coronary Artery Disease
Americas Number 1 killer, affecting more than 13 million americans
It is usually caused by high blood pressure or coronary artery disease
Tightness or pain in chest
Facts and Statistics
- About 610,000 people die of heart disease in the United States every year- that's 1 in every 4 deaths
- Coronary Heart Disease is the most common kind and it kills about 370,000 people annually
- Every year about 735,000 Americans have a heart attack. Of these,525,000, are a first heart attack and 210,000 happen in people who have already had a heart attack.