March 3, 2023
Magical Reading Month
Students will participate in our Magical Reading Month beginning on March 3rd. They will be "sorted" into houses and compete for the House Cup. Watch for more information to come, but in the meantime, start setting aside time every day at home so they can read and read and read!
JHCS Art Competition
Attached you will find the JHCS Art Competition Entry Form. This is a great opportunity for our students to demonstrate their creative skills. There are many categories to choose from so every student can create something for the contest.
Email Mrs. Diesen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Entries are due on March 20th at 2pm.
March 30 - JHCS Spring Music Concert
- All students arrive between 6:10 - 6:15 pm
- Parents can take seats at 6:20 pm
- Artwork on display between 5:45-7:45 pm
- Student MUST bring their own instruments and music to the concert, home and back to the school the next morning.
- The concert is a Hoe-Down theme, so students are encouraged to wear jeans, overalls, jean skirts, plaid shirts, neckerchiefs, straw hats, Cowboy boots, etc.
Classic Skate Family Night
Friday, March 10
No School - Teacher Training Day
Monday, March 13th - No School