Teacher Training 2019/2020
Take The Journey of a LifeTime
You think you want to become a Yoga Teacher?
Join us this Fall as we embark on our Teacher Training Program.
One of your goals for to be a yoga teacher? Or simply deepen your knowledge and understanding of this ancient practice?
Our training starts this fall in October.
Not sure about our training, well let us answer some questions for you. On August 30th, 2019 from 7-8pm, Dani will be holding and open Q & A about our training.
It is within experience that no question is too silly. Dani will answer any questions about our program, regarding scheduling, timing, certification, what is entailed. This training program is what YOU make of it. You DO NOT have to actively want to teach, to learn more about your practice.
Many often want to further study there beloved practice. After all, yoga began as a one on one teaching, with student and guru, not with the intent to teach a public class. With the intent of self study, and exploring the self through this ancient sacred practice. At the LFY school, we hold this belief and philosophy to the highest standards, and is what our program is modeled after.
In the interim, here is some information about our program coming up this fall.
Our training includes but not limited to⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️
- unlimited classes during the duration of training
- Yoga Anatomy
- Hatha Lineage
- Alignment based yoga
- Trauma Informed Yoga
- The ancient practice & philosophy of yoga
- asanas (physical practice)
- 8 limbs of yoga
- Yamas and Niyamas
- Yoga for ALL students
- The Chakra Systems
- The subtle body (emotional body)
- Intro into Ayurveda
- Business of Yoga
- Yoga Ethics
- Job placement
- Exploration of the self
- Yoga Sutras
- Intro to specialty populations
- 200hr Yoga Alliance Certification upon completion
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR
✔anyone looking to expand their knowledge of yoga
✔anyone looking to deepen their practice
✔anyone dedicated to the service of others
✔anyone looking to heal, grow, expand and become present in their daily lives
This training is from October 26, 2019 through May 17th, 2019
These dates are a guideline. If some dates can not be attended, make ups will be offered for students, also as training progresses some dates are subject to change.
Trainings consists of 1 or 2 weekends per month. No date is set in stone as things change, and will be discussed during training, these are a guideline as to what we have planned.
Saturdays - 9:45am- 6:45pm
Sundays - 9am-6pm
(*please note these hours may be shortened if students wish to work through a lunch, releasing and hour earlier, and are subject to change based on discussion of the participants)
10/26 & 10/27
11/9 & 11/10
11/16 & 11/17
12/7 & 12/8
1/11 & 1/12
1/25 & 1/26
2/1 & 2/2
3/7 & 3/8
3/28 & 3/29
4/4 & 4/5
4/18 & 4/19
5/16 Graduation 5/17
*Membership is a part of tuition for trainees, and trainees are required to take minimum 2 classes per week at no additional cost.
*There will be additional teaching hours required on Fridays but will be scheduled individually, and will not start until mid training.
- Investment: $2950 in full-Paid in full before first session
- Registration: $3150 with a payment plan (6 month fixed or individualized plans accepted) $200 non-refundable deposit to hold registration.
*deposit is deducted from the overall price of program, but is required along with an application to register for the training*
Common Questions and Answers
- I have only been practicing yoga on and off for a few years, am I ready? Yes if you have any curiosity about the practice, philosophy and Science of Yoga, YOU ARE READY?
- What if I don't want to teach? You don't have to, many trainees enter a training program to further their study that they can not gain from just regular yoga classes
- Am I too Old? Yoga does not know an age limit, yoga is for EVERY BODY AND EVERYONE!
- What if I can't attend all of the dates? Dates are tentative and will be discussed during training, if you are unable to attend a date we will address it during make ups, or schedule a private make up.
- What if I can't commit to a regular practice during the duration of the training? You have as long as it takes you to complete all your requirements, once they are completed then you will be ready to submit to Yoga Alliance. Everyone will graduate, however certificate of completion may be different for each individual.
- How do payment plans work? We are very flexible with payment plans, and will be worked out accordingly for what you can afford and when. Payment must be completed upon the week before graduation, how you do that during the duration of the program will be discussed with the director. "I do not believe that Money should every hold someone back from a path or journey that they are meant to be on, I have faith the universe will always provide for you, when you follow a path of destiny" -Dani
- I really want to do this, but I am not sure right now is the right time? Time is of the essence, only you know when you are suppose to do something. Programs may be offered again in the future, however ask yourself this "Will I regret doing not doing this now?" If the answer is yes, than the answer is probably right now!
No question should ever be silenced, if you are even teetering on the fence a little bit please come to our Q & A or schedule a time to meet with Dani so she can assist you and answer any questions you may have!
Applications will be readily available at the Q &A, if you want one sooner, just reply to this email and we will send it right over!
What some of our graduates have said about our program:
"Deciding to undertake the 200hr TT was one of the best decisions I've made. I not only expanded my yoga ability and knowledge, but learned so much about myself in the process" - Laura
"My relationships with my children, husband, family and coworkers all improved because of the benefits of mediation and becoming a 'true' yogi. My whole world is changed from this training and I wish it would never end"- Kelly
"The education I received far surpassed my expectations. I a proud of myself for doing this ad completing what I had set out to do. Don't doubt yourself, enroll, even if its a small glimmer in your head" - Michele
Un Wind and Wine
MUST REGISTER BY 8/1
*if not enough enrollment this event will be postponed*
Friday August 2nd
Come join us for a night of yoga to unwind, and then connect with our fellow yogis. This special event blossomed from a lovely conversation with a group of yogis, as many of you have created friendships and connections with your fellow yogis we wanted to create time for you to gather. You will be led through a yoga practice from 7-8, about cultivating community and raising our vibration with the help of others. After the closing of class, students are welcomed to stay and gather, where there will be beverages, wine, fruit, cheese and crackers. All food and refreshments will be provided. This is to give us all the chance to connect and cultivate the community and raise the vibration of our fellow yogis through the simplest form, connection.
Save The date 8/23/19
Please register in house via sign up sheet, all payments must be made in full by August 16th, in cash. We can not guarantee there will be walk-ins available the day of.
All readings are 15 minutes in length.