By: Star :D
Problems Caused by beer
brain damage and can cause you to become mentally channelled. People get a harder time of losing weight.
What are the symptoms of drinking?
- Drinking in secret.
- Not being able to limit how much alcohol is consumed.
- Blacking out - not being able to remember chunks of time.
- Having rituals and being irritated/annoyed when these rituals are disturbed or commented on. This could be drinks before/during/after meals, or after work.
- Dropping hobbies and activities the person used to enjoy; losing interest in them.
- Feeling an urge to drink.
- Having relationship problems (triggered by drinking).
- Having money problems (caused by drinking).
- Requiring a larger quantity of alcohol to feel its effect.
- Nausea, sweating, or even shaking when not drinking.
- Eye muscles - the eye muscles can become significantly weaker.
- Fatigue - the patient is tired most of the time.
I cant stop
It's hard for many people to quit drinking.
More then 104,000,000 people drink beer.
Beer is a very bad influence for your child.
Stop the Alcohol!
In the UK, binge drinking occurs when a man consumes more than eight units of alcohol and a woman consumes over six units in one sitting. Drinking large amounts of alcohol now-and-again is worse for the heath than frequently drinking small quantities.
" Drinking isn't cool, It makes you act like a fool!"