Our last week in class! Week 18
Please speak with your student and make sure they complete the Final Required Live Class, the Final Exam and the Final Project.
There are two parts to the Final Project. There is the project itself (Part 1) and a reflection in English (Part 2).
When completing the exam section -- there is only one attempt. Students should be prepared to complete the exam when they open the exam. The exam consists of about 5 sections with approximately 30 questions.
The Required Live Class, Exam and Project will close Friday, May 20, at 11:55 pm. I will have everything graded (hopefully) by Monday morning, May 23. I will be submitting grades for my grade report on Tuesday night, May 24. I will contact a student if there is a problem with the link that they have submitted for their project or any questions that I have. I will also send out a message to students when I am done grading so that they can check grades.
Some tips for the Final Project!
- Don't forget that the Final Project has two parts, the project and a reflection!
- Make sure to do both parts!
- Use a web 2.0 tool. (Google Slides and PowerPoint are not acceptable.)
- Make sure to have an audio that is separate from your narrative. (Don't read your narrative for your audio.)
- Make sure to have a Works Cited for pictures even if the pictures are your own or from the Web 2.0 tool.
- Make sure you have vocabulary and grammar from each unit!
- Write good sentences, don't make lists of vocabulary words.
- Proofread your project before submitting.
- Do your project!!!