March 17, 2015
#1 Desktop Links – Easy Shortcuts to Websites!
- Minimize and/or arrange browser window so you can see both the browser window and the desktop.
- At the top of the browser window, locate the icon to the left of the web address.
- Drag the icon to your desktop.
- Rename and put into folders, as desired!
Looking for quick, engaging, and education activities online? Well, Scholastic has the solution with a section of their website that offers 50+ one-stop learning activities in a fun and easy-to-use interface! The activities don’t require any prep and can be done in 15 – 20 minutes.
#3 Random Name Picker
To use the Tool:
- Enter some names or words in the provided area.
- Click either the typewriter or the fruit machine button to randomly pick one of the names from your list.
- Optional: In the “Edit Words” area, click the floppy disk icon in the lower left corner to save a file with you students’ name