Week #10 October 16-20, 2017
What's Happening Week #10
RED RIBBON WEEK Flyer
Monday 16th (Crazy Hair Day-Hairs to being drug-free!)
- Susan to AT meeting 11:30
Tuesday 17th (Twin Day-Besties know better than to do drugs!)
- 3rd PLC 8-11; Kinder PLC 12-3
- Staff Meeting 2:45 (Committee Reports) Library
Wednesday 18th (Wacky Wednesday-Have fun & be wacky without drugs!)
- 2nd PLC 8-11; 1st PLC 12-3
- Choir 4/5 after school 2:20-3:15pm, Room 13
- "Teach Like a Pirate" Book Study (pages 103- ) Library 3-4pm
- Door Decorating Due (Red Ribbon Week & Halloween)
Thursday 19th (Neon Day-We're too bright for drugs!)
- 4th PLC 8-11; 5th PLC 12:30-3:15
- EdTech Training 2:45
- School Site Council Meeting 2:30
Friday 20th (Superhero day-Be the best!)
- Staff Shirt Day & Weekly Attendance Winners!!
- Pumpkin Patch Day
- All Star Friday 1:15-2:00
- Door Decorating Judging
Mark Your Calendars!
- 10/21 KernCUE Techfest 8-3:30pm @ Castle Elementary
- 10/23-10/27 Parent Conference Week (Minimum Days)
- 10/31 Book Character Dress-Up Day (Halloween); Spooky Storytime (Pbis 5 tickets), SARB @ ESC; PBIS Meeting 2:45 room 13
- 11/1 Letters to Vets & Hurricane victims due
- 11/1 KCSOS Science Fair Coaches Meeting
- 11/2 PTA Meeting 3pm
- 11/3 Quarter 1 Awards (10 1st-3rd; 10:30 4-5) Cafeteria (Kinder 8:30am rm2)
- 11/7 Staff Meeting (CAASPP Data, Mr. Meyers)
- 11/9 Patriotic Camo Day
- 11/10 Veteran's Day-No School
- 11/13-17 PLC Week
- 11/17 Min. Day (Thanksgiving Vacation)
- 11/20-24 Thanksgiving Vacation
Be sure to subscribe to the school's youtube channel. We post PBIS behavior videos and other highlights.
P.O.P. Power of Positive
- Big thanks to the Leadership Team for collaborating and connecting to make good decisions for our school. It takes a team! *Please note the intermediate additional staff to subway instead of cafeteria.
- Thanks to Sara Kreiser for heading up last week's Teach Like a Pirate book study! Stay encouraged and keep reading! We are adventurous pirates in education!
- Our office staff goes above and beyond to make this school run smoothly and efficiently. I appreciate their efforts and daily hard work for our school! Thank you, ladies!
- Let's have some fun next week for Red Ribbon Week! Can't wait to see our staff join in the spirit!