Welcome To Our Website
Get The Coolest Information, Products & Gym accessories
About Gym accessories
Ttypes of Gym accessories
Following, we discuss some major types of accessories that are greatly used most of the time in performing many types of exercises:
1. Power Rack: The power rack helps you to lift heavy weights safely and securely without damaging yourself. They are supported by steel rails that outline a cube or something like a hollow rectangle where you can step inside. The barbell goes directly to the middle of the rectangle, hanging to the middle of the sides. You can set your own level of stops wherever you want at any level, like chest height etc.
2. The Smith machine: It is a type of barbell that is supported in a fixed vertical track that serves almost the same purpose as that of a standard weight training machine. Like the power rack does, you can safely set your own stop in this as well at any level you desire. There is also a hook at each end of the bar.
3. BOSU ball: They are more like an exercise ball that is mounted on a stiff platform made of plastic. If you sit, stand or lie at any side of the ball, it forces your muscles to balance the instability caused due to the ball.
4. Wrist roller machines: There are some kinds of wrist roller machines or free weight machines that are made up with a length of rope that is fixed with a bar and the weight is placed at the rope. You have to hold the bar using your palms facing down and rotate the bar towards you in order to lift the weight.
5. Plyometric Platforms: These are the platforms that are the powerful boxes or elevated platforms of changeable height. You carry out jumping exercises with these platforms in order to build power and strength within you. You can also utilize them as high bases for strength-training exercises such as leg dips or step-ups.