We are rapidly coming to the end of this academic year, with plenty still to complete before we break up for the 6 weeks holidays.
This half term has been very busy with trips, experiences and much more. We are very much looking forward to inviting you in to school before the end of July for Sports Day, Aladdin Performance and Leaver Assembly. Getting back to normal and having people back in school has been great for us all.
We have been busy trying to make the school resources better recently - including buying more bikes (so a full class can now cycle together), a climbing wall and some other projects planned.
I look forward to seeing you in school over the next couple of weeks, continuing to support the children and the hard work that they have been putting in.
Mr D. Nelson
E-Safety - YouTube Kids
Please see the information sheet all about YouTube Kids, a very popular app used by many of our families and especially children. Read this to help you keep your children safe whilst online.
Traversing Climbing Wall
The skills and fun the children will be able have will be welcome at playtimes.
It will look something like the image below.
The Year 5/6s represented the school in the Bedlington Football League, finishing 3rd in their league. The team were a credit to the school showing very good teamwork and persistence throughout.
Year 5/6 also took part in the Blyth and Bedlington Athletics competition at Bede Academy - finishing 4th overall. There were some great individual performances and personal bests.
Year 3/4 competed in the Bedlington & Blyth Athletics festival at Meadowdale Academy. They also performed very well, with some very good throws, jumps and running. They finished 5th overall.
If you have not yet put your child's name down then click the link below and follow the instructions.
If you have signed up we will be in touch next week to inform you of more details.
- Year 1/2 Bamburgh & Warkworth Castle Trip - Friday 8th July
- Year 3/4 Hadrian's Wall Trip - Monday 11th July
- Year 6 High School Transition Day - Tuesday 12th July (Bedlington Academy & Benet Biscop)
- Nursery to Recpetion Meeting - Tuesday 12th July @ 3pm
- Aladdin Performance - Thursday 14th July @ 10.30am
- Year 3/4 Class Assembly - Friday 15th July @ 9.15am
- Sports Day (Y1-6) - Thursday 14th July @ 1.30pm
- School Reports Day - Tuesday 19th July
- Early Years End of Term Celebration - Wednesday 20th July @ 10.30am - 11.30am
- Year 4 1892 Cup - Wednesday 20th July @ 1.15pm
- Year 6 Leavers Assembly - Thursday 21st July @ 10.00am
- End of Year Assembly - Friday 22nd July @ 10.00am
- School Closes for Summer - 1.30pm finish
Location: Choppington Primary School, Eastgate, Scotland Gate, Choppington, UK
Phone: 01670 823197