How to make Tiny Teddy Trains
To make a delicious tiny teddy train
- Chocolate (melted)
- Milky Way Bars
- Liqorice Allsorts
- Liqorice Sticks
- Tiny Teddys
- Put the chocolate into the microwave and heat for 1 minute or more until it melts (Depends on how many your making)
- Put the melted chocolate into a bowl and dip one side of four smarties in the melted chocolate.
- Stick the melted chocolate side of the smartie onto both sides of the milky way bars.
- Put some melted chocolate under the liqorice allsorts and stick it at the back of the milky way bar.
- Put some melted chocolate on the back of the of the tiny teddy and stick it on the side of the liqorice allsorts.
- Use a knife to cut the liqorice stick in half and put melted chocolate under the liqorice and stick it in front of the tiny teddy.
- Enjoy your treat!
You can cut the tiny teddys legs if you think it's easier.
How to make Tiny Teddy trains