Kitchen Sink . 1.15.15
Aquin Speech is Hosting Conference Tourney!
All 14 speech categories will feature performers from these schools within our conference which have Speech participants: Aquin, Le-Win, River Ridge, Warren, Orangeville, Stockton, Galena, Eastland and Pearl City.
If you haven't been to a Speech Tournament before--or are interested in learning about Speech as an activity to be involved with--this is the perfect opportunity!
Also, 'PAST DUE' are Sports Fees for any 5th grade through 8th grade basketball players. If this is your son or daughter's 1st sport in 2014-15, $55 is due. If this is your son or daughter's 2nd sport in 2014-15, $25 is due. These fees should have been turned in before games or practices began. If you owe, please play ASAP or your student(s) will not be allowed to play or practice.
Coming soon to your house . . .
Congratulations Pierce Athletics!
Also on the 6:00 news, WREX will be doing a special feature on Jayden Pierce (beneficiary of the 1st Crosstown Classic in 2009) being on this team as a brain cancer survivor & how he has inspired his teammates.
Sophie is PAC 12 Player of the Week!
From Tempe, Arizona and Sun Devil Women's Basketball . . .
Sun Devil women’s basketball sophomore forward Sophie Brunner was named the Pac-12 Women’s Basketball Player of the Week, according to an announcement by the league office on Monday . . . Click here to read the full news release.
Way to go DAWG!
Catholic Schools Week 2015
- Adesse Ticket Deadline (for final Grand Prize) is today at 3:00
- Good luck to all participants today in the Aquin National Geographic Bee.
- Lady Dawgs host AFC tonight--calling all SuperFans--the girls need your support!
- Friday and Saturday--Final Days of the 50th Annual Aquin 7th Grade Boys Basketball Tourney at our St. Joe's Campus
- Lady Dawgs host Polo on Saturday
- Freshman Boys BBall heads to Galena for 2 games on Saturday morning
- 4th Guardian Event is Friday--Murder Mystery Dinner at Elk's Lodge--thank you to our 4th and 10th grade parents for hosting!
- No School on Monday in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day