Back to School Health & Safety
We are excited to welcome our students back to campuses on August 18!
We are confident that the health and safety measures being implemented across our district are effective at keeping our students, employees, families, and community safe.
An independent study option continues to be available for students and families who need it. Learn more at www.gusd.net/IndependentStudy.
Get Vaccinated! Glendale Unified is Hosting Three Vaccination Clinics on Wednesday, August 11
- All vaccination clinics are free
- Open to all community members 12 years and older
- Walk-ins welcome at our Crescenta Valley High and Rosemont Middle School clinics
- Registration is required for our Dignity Health Glendale Memorial Hospital clinic. Registration opens Monday, August 9, at MyTurn.gov.
Glendale Unified will offer voluntary asymptomatic testing for all students and employees. Medical professionals will be assigned every school day to every school site to provide COVID-19 testing and other health-related services.
Additionally, any student or employee who has direct exposure to a positive case of COVID-19 while on a school campus or district facility will be offered the opportunity for testing.
Upcoming COVID-19 Rapid Testing Clinics Before the First Day of School
- Testing is free
- Open to all Glendale Unified students and employees
- Walk-ins welcome at all testing clinics
- Visitors will receive a COVID-19 rapid test
- Individuals who test positive on the rapid test will be offered a follow-up PCR test
Friday, August 13
Campalooza Sites (all Glendale Unified Elementary Schools)
12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Monday, August 16 & Tuesday, August 17
All Glendale Unified Elementary, Middle, and High Schools
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.