REID at Rees
Mrs. Garcia Room #402
- Assess, identify and provide intervention to students with dyslexia
- Facilitate the STAT/RTI process with Campus STAT/RTI Team
- Support academic and/or behavior interventions for TIER III students
Students that are struggling in class
What do I do first?
- First line of instruction/ Bag of Tricks
- Address concerns with Team Leader
- Bring concerns to Content Specialists
- Bring concerns to interventionists
- Any further questions to Mrs. Garcia (room #402). Please email me any concerns and I will set up a conference with you to discuss.
Our campus will have STAT meetings on a monthly basis. We will let you know 2 weeks ahead of time when the next STAT meeting is.
Students that are selected to go through STAT need a folder. Documents to complete are available with Mrs. Garcia or you can click on the links below for the basic documents: