Qualify for free tablet! See below.
Join us for our 2023 Open House and Resource Fair!
Our special day is coming soon!
Tuesday, March 14, 2023
4:30 PM-6:30 PM
158 Cassou Rd. San Marcos
Twin Oaks High School
Open House/Project Walk
Tuesday, March 14th, 4:30-6:30pm
158 Cassou Road
San Marcos, CA
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Open House and Resource Fair 2023
4:20 PM Check in at the table to receive a raffle ticket. RSVP for an extra ticket!!
4:40 PM Principal's welcome and remarks
4:40-5:15 PM Snacks will be available
5:15-6:15 PM Classroom visits
5:00-6:15 PM Resource Fair-Visit the different tables (see below for more information)
5:15-5:45 PM (main quad) Art demonstrations
5:30-5:55 PM (main quad) Special performance by our guitar class
6:00-6:20 PM (room 3) Woodshop live demos
6:20-6:30 PM (main quad) Raffle and closing remarks
Our ASB students will be available to help with any questions and will have water and sodas for purchase. Please support our ASB!
TrueCare: get information on the multiple services they provide.
C2K: details on how to receive low-cost computers
New Alternatives: mental health counseling information
TRC: Teen Recovery Center, providing outpatient treatment for teens.
San Diego Workforce Partnership: offers services, custom programs, and
targeted initiatives to find a career.
Outreach Services of America: Qualify for $30 a month off your internet bill
or for a free tablet with free WiFi connectivity. To qualify bring taxes or your benefit letter for
government assistance. See details below.
San Marcos Promise- works with our students to ensure they are college and career ready.
Twin Oaks/Foothills Mental Health Team: come by and meet our counselor,
school psychologist, and social worker.
Qualify for a Free Tablet!
Affordable Connectivity Program is a benefit program that helps households afford the broadband they need for work, school healthcare, and more.
What are the benefits?
Households that qualify can receive a monthly service credit and one device discount. A 10-inch tablet powered by T-Mobil.
The tablet includes:
- FREE monthly wifi
- 4G LTE Nationwide
- 8 or 10 inch HD Tablet
*$11 one-time activation fee.
- Receive government assistance (Medi-Cal, EBT, WIC)
- Proof of government benefits is required and can be made with an EBT award letter, a 2022 Medi-Cal-issued benefits card, or verification of benefits.
- If the applicant doesn’t receive gov’t assistance, they must make under $90,000/year and bring their W2 of their 2021 1040 tax return
- W-2 is required to verify income.
- Individuals that do not have a social security number will need any form of identification and proof of benefit or taxes return
- Pay $11 to activate the service at the time you obtain the device. (This is a one-time fee.) The device will be available that same day!
Representatives will be available to help fill out applications and tablets will be available that same day!!