Setup brother printer wifi
Connect brother printer to wifi
How to connect brother HL-2270DW printer to wifi
Quick steps to connect brother HL-L2270DW printer to wifi.
First of all, get your Network Name (SSID) & Network Key ( Password) Handy. Now let's move Brother MFC-L2270DW Printer Wifi Setup.
- First, connect your Brother MFC-L2700DW printer with the power cord, then connect the power cord to electricity.
- Now open the Control Panel on your Brother Printer to set up wireless.
- Now press the Menu button.
- Then choose Network settings or wireless/WLAN setup. ( to want, please use up or down arrow key)
- Now choose the setup wizard, Press-up & down button, then press OK after selecting the Setup Wizard.
- Enable the WLAN Network when Local Area Network Enables. After this, your wireless setup wizard gets started.
- Now let your Printer search for the Wi-Fi network & display the explored available networks.
- Now, at last, you have to choose your SSID, then press OK and type your SSID key.
Hope that your Brother MFC-L2700DWPrinter is got connected with wifi